One odd thing - I havent stayed at too many apartment kind of places but... am I the only one that feels weird about the carpet not being there?
Maybe it's because too many guests bring sands back in?
But but good things ---
The view was Fan-tas-ticcc though!
The interior was on some level cute and very beach-y theme- with fish and shells on the walls. Generally clean.
Plenty of room and bed was soft. pots and everything in the kitchen.
One last not-so-good thing: the bathroom door was a sliding door and couldnt be closed 100%.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers International Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers International Hotel
- Surfers International Paradise
- Surfers International Hotel Paradise
- Surfers International Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully self contained one and two bedroom apartments with balconies, beautiful ocean views less than 2 minutes to the centre of Surfers Paradise (Cavill Mall) and to the beach.Heated outdoor swimming pool and spa. Indoor spa, sauna and exercise room.Welcoming and accomadating staff who will ensure your every need is our priorty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Surfers International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.