Had a grat stay at capricorn one, stayed on the 12th floor and the views and apartment were both amazing! Brenda and Steve were very friendly and willing to help with anything. It was in the perfect location and felt very safe being a little bit out from the hustle and bustle of Cavill ave. Was nice to have a soak in the huge spa pool at the end of days out. Will definitly be returning in the near future!!
- Also Known As:
- Capricorn One Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Capricorn 1
- Capricorn One Hotel
- Capricorn One Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Capricorn One's brilliant OCEAN and RIVER Views... here you are just metres from a beautiful safe and patrolled uncrowded BEACH... TRANSPORT from one end of the Gold Coast to the other is available almost at the door, some say our LOCATION is the BEST on the Gold Coast, MANY FACILITIES other resorts don't have - Tennis, Large Pool, enormous SPA and Sauna, FAMILY FRIENDLY all apartments are 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom MUCH LARGER than just a hotel room, fully furnished and self contained almost every luxury of home is supplied. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Capricorn One reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.