We had a fabulous time whilst staying at the resort. The unit was clean, well equipped and was excellent value for money. The location is great, everything we needed was easily accessible. Lovely, safe pool area for all the family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the peace and quiet of the rainforest setting all the while just a 2 minute stroll to the rolling surf and patrolled beaches at Enderley Resort. Our Surfers Paradise apartments are only a 5 minute walk to major shopping centres and shops, restaurants, and the world-famous Cavill Avenue. If you don't want to stay in a "concrete jungle" then come and enjoy a holiday in our tropical rainforest resort.Enjoy your choice of spacious self-contained apartments - available in one and two bedroom apartments and convenient two bedroom townhouses - all with outdoor balconies. There is an accommodation style to suit both couples and families of all ages at our Surfers Paradise family holiday apartments.Enderley Gardens Resort Apartments offers a perfect retreat for relaxation. Set around tropical landscaped gardens and pool area, the resort offers facilities - such as a tennis court, pools, BBQ, spa and sauna. There is even a playground and wading pool to occupy the children. We invite you to experience holidaying at the centre of Surfers Paradise - with all its irresistible dining, shopping and entertainment options. The perfect place for sheer relaxation awaits you at Enderley Gardens Resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Enderley Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enderley Gardens Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Enderley Gardens Resort Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise