The only thing that was positive to this stay was the location of the Property to Centre of Surfers Paradise.
Upon checking in we had to pay a $200 bond which we knew as it was on the Policies on Booking.com which stated if paid Cash it was refunded after room inspection on Checkout or if paid by freezing $200 on credit card it automatically refunded after 7 days! We opted for the Cash payment so as to get refunded on Checkout. Upon Checkout this morning 25/03/15 I was informed the Bond would be sent out by Cheque. I was not happy at all and pointed out that i specifically made the option of cash due to the fsct it was stated to me on my booking thst it be refunded upon check out. The Management was reluctant to inspect the room as he was unable to leave the office..I insisted that he did it so as my Bond was refunded prior to me leaving the property! You can't have a Policy on booking.com and chamge it to suit yourself.
Upon check in to our room it had a bot nice smell so we had to open it up to air it out and refresh it. There was substantial amount of stains on the carpets and the benches in the kitchen and we took photos of them so that we weren't going to be held responsible for them on checkout inspection.
We will not stay here again and would not recommend it at all
It was budget accommodation at best.
The photos on the website are nothing but false advertising of the property.
Minimal tea...coffee etc was supplied and there wasn't even half a toilet roll in the bathroom.
Very disappointing and will not recommend it to any family or friends
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the peace and quiet of the rainforest setting all the while just a 2 minute stroll to the rolling surf and patrolled beaches at Enderley Resort. Our Surfers Paradise apartments are only a 5 minute walk to major shopping centres and shops, restaurants, and the world-famous Cavill Avenue. If you don't want to stay in a "concrete jungle" then come and enjoy a holiday in our tropical rainforest resort.Enjoy your choice of spacious self-contained apartments - available in one and two bedroom apartments and convenient two bedroom townhouses - all with outdoor balconies. There is an accommodation style to suit both couples and families of all ages at our Surfers Paradise family holiday apartments.Enderley Gardens Resort Apartments offers a perfect retreat for relaxation. Set around tropical landscaped gardens and pool area, the resort offers facilities - such as a tennis court, pools, BBQ, spa and sauna. There is even a playground and wading pool to occupy the children. We invite you to experience holidaying at the centre of Surfers Paradise - with all its irresistible dining, shopping and entertainment options. The perfect place for sheer relaxation awaits you at Enderley Gardens Resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Enderley Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enderley Gardens Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Enderley Gardens Resort Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise