“Great Location & Good value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Enderley Gardens Resort

Save Saved
You added Enderley Gardens Resort to your Saves list
Enderley Gardens Resort
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   38 Enderley Ave, Surfers Paradise, Queensland 4217, Australia   |
“Great Location & Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I stayed at Enderley Gardens last week and was very impressed with the quality of service, cleanliness and layout of the Apartment at a very affordable price. The location is perfect for easy access to the patrolled beaches and very close to the Surfers paradise entertainment strip. Car Parking was easy (although travelling around Surfers itself was not easy with all the rail works going on and street closures!). I would certainly recommend this location and property, which is very well run by Mike and Robyn

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
enderley255072, Manager at Enderley Gardens Resort, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We really do enjoy reading the comments from our guets as we do take a pride in our resort and the enjoyment that our guests experience when staying here.
We really do hope we have the pleasure of your company again.

113 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

From the moment we arrived I was very impressed! Enderley Gardens looks quite pretty from the outside and inside is no different! We arrived quite early and were allowed to check-in straight away! Apartment was on the second floor, and had a lovely view of the gardens and pool from the balcony! Apartment itself was clean and tidy, and kitchen facilities and utensils were provided! Enderley Gardens is located close enough to Cavill Ave to easily walk there and back but far enough away to maintain peace and quiet! Had a lovely stay! Thankyou!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the pool as it is quite pretty in the morning!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Enderley_SP, Front Office Manager at Enderley Gardens Resort, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We hope to see you again soon.
Melbourne
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have recently stayed with my family and a small child, this place is fantastic. The Staff were AMAZING, so helpful and friendly. Very knowledgeable about the Gold Coast with things to do and see, the room was so clean. I have stayed at many places and could not fault anything. I would highly recommend this place if you are looking at somewhere affordable and central to Surfers Paradise plus transport and accommodating to children.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind comments and encouragement. We are so pleased that you also enjoyed your stay here with us at Enderley.
Robyn and I do hope we have the pleasure of your company again when you come back to stay at Enderley
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have stayed at quite alot of apartments on the Gold Coast and I have never been so disappointed with my stay. We stayed in unit 69 which we found to be dirty and very dusty and my children sneezed all weekend.This apartment is in desperate need of updating, the mirror in bathroom kept falling off the wall. There was no clean cutlery and very minimal, no glasses to drink from I refrained from having a glass of wine in a plastic cup.There was no plug to do the dishes in the sink,so I had to buy my own.The spare fold out bed was not provided with pillows or blankets. The blankets in the unit are dirty and dusty. To top it all off the mattresses in each room you can feel the springs dig into your back, clearly they are in bad need of replacing. We tried to contact the reception to complain to no avail as it was closed, I wasn't going to give any feedback just wanted to forget the weekend even happened, so after receiving your email review felt compelled to answer. I know some of these units are owned independently and would hope you will take time to review this partical unit, as I would hope the others were not the same. On a good note the gardens were lovely and facilities pool etc were great.Hope this feedback gives Enderley Gardens an opportunity to address and resolve this problem so they only receive great reviews from here.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

enderley255072, Manager at Enderley Gardens Resort, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
My wife an I work 7 days a week and really do try our absolute hardest to please everyone but occassionally we get an unfair and misleading review. Every apartment has recently been equipped with brand new microfibre blankets so we are at a loss re the dust claim. All apartments are checked by our cleaners and any missing items are replaced so it is not possible for there to be no glasses or for any items to be unclean. We have inspected this apartment again and contrary to the review can assure guests that the mattresses are in very good condition as well as all the items in the apartment. It is so dissapointing when a review like this is posted as it doesn't reflect the feelings and appriciation we get from the rest of our holiday guests.Enderley is a 3.5 star resort that is maintained to the highest standard. We realise that there is always someone who will find something to complain about and it is very hurtfull as we do try so hard to make every holiday a pleasant and memorable experience for all guests.
Hobart, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I stayed at Enderley Gardens last weekend with my wife, daughter and 2 grandchildren. Since I was paying for us all I was looking for a property which was good value. We have been to other similar resort type places and sometimes the photos look great till you get there, not so with this place. The photos are accurate and this hotel really is as neat as it looks on the website. My main concern was some of the bad reviews I read. Now, having spent 4 nights there I figure some people are just too hard to please. After hours check in was one of the easiest I have used, car parking great and secure, room was also great as were all the facilities, not to mention the rates, 10/10 as far as value for money goes! The staff at the front desk were great too, very friendly and couldnt be more helpful. Of a night it was a pleasant short walk to the main street of surfers for a meal or activities like bowling, movies or shopping. I highly recommend this property and hope all the people that have stayed there and had a pleasant experience, as we did, take the time to give a positive review so this place gets the recognition it deserves and dont forget, usually the only time people take the time to review a place is when they have a problem, so often its not a fair representation. Will definately stay here again and recommend to all my friends!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for standing up for us and telling other holiday guests what Enderley is really like.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

I had a great stay at Enderley Gardens, Room was vey clean ,staff very helpful. I stayed 7 nights and for the price was a bargin, so close to everything ,shops, restaurants, and beach . Only noise I had was from the construction of the light rail but I knew of this before I arrived plus saved needing a alarm clock! The pool was great . I look forward to my next visit here .
Shawn Justice

• Stayed May 2013
Enderley_SP, Front Office Manager at Enderley Gardens Resort, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments we really appreciate it! The Light Rail Construction that is near Enderley Gardens Resort is due to finish on the 1st June 2013. Fingers crossed they keep to their schedule! We hope to see you again soon
Hope Island, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Simply said - we had the BEST TIME! Room was clean and comfortable and the best value for money we have found in this area for a long time. Great access to everything we needed for our stya and the staff couldn't do enough to help. Will definitely come back!

Room Tip: ASk for one away from the road overlooking the gardens towards the rear
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind comments we really appreciate it! Comments like yours keep us focused on providing great, affordable, clean, family friendly accommodation and fantastic service. We hope to see you again soon

Been to Enderley Gardens Resort? Share your experiences!