I recently returned from a 5 night stay at the Enderley Gardens Apartments. I stayed with 2 friends and we only had a few issues. Overall it was a great experience, and we are going to stay there again in a few months time.
- Not enough bedding, maybe it's a Queensland thing becasue the next place we stayed in had one thin blanket aswell.
-The fold out mattress was filthy, my friend that was ment to sleep on it folded it out once, saw the stains and never opened it again.
- The vacume cleaner that we used on the last day absolutley stunk like dirty stinky feet, couldn't stay in the room while it was being used.
-Not enough plates/bowls for a room having 3 people in it.
- One set of keys between 3 was a bit of a hassle, but we survived :)
-The staff were so friendly, even when given a complaint for 'noise' they were very friendly and helpful and even let us check in earlier than expected.
-The pool and spa were amazing, such a nice place to relax in at night, always clean.
-The view, our apartment's balcony was slightly covered by trees, which was a good thing, the view from our balcony was of beautiful tropical trees and flowers.
-A washing maching and drier were such a life saver!
-Large tv to relax in front of.
-No Bugs, no roaches and like 2 flies.
-Clean facilites, the bathroom, the pool, the kitchen everything was in mint condition :)
I definatly reccoment to get a room that is not of the ground floor-much better view and priviacy!
I reccomend the Endereley Gardens to ALL of my friends and we're staying there again :)
- Also Known As:
- Enderley Gardens Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Enderley Gardens Apartments Hotel
- Enderley Gardens Resort Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the peace and quiet of the rainforest setting all the while just a 2 minute stroll to the rolling surf and patrolled beaches at Enderley Resort. Our Surfers Paradise apartments are only a 5 minute walk to major shopping centres and shops, restaurants, and the world-famous Cavill Avenue. If you don't want to stay in a "concrete jungle" then come and enjoy a holiday in our tropical rainforest resort.Enjoy your choice of spacious self-contained apartments - available in one and two bedroom apartments and convenient two bedroom townhouses - all with outdoor balconies. There is an accommodation style to suit both couples and families of all ages at our Surfers Paradise family holiday apartments.Enderley Gardens Resort Apartments offers a perfect retreat for relaxation. Set around tropical landscaped gardens and pool area, the resort offers facilities - such as a tennis court, pools, BBQ, spa and sauna. There is even a playground and wading pool to occupy the children. We invite you to experience holidaying at the centre of Surfers Paradise - with all its irresistible dining, shopping and entertainment options. The perfect place for sheer relaxation awaits you at Enderley Gardens Resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Enderley Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.