The first thing that we experienced was a strong mildew smell. The curtains and windows were dirty and the outdoor furniture was rusted. Had to keep windows and doors permanently opened to get rid of the smell. The balcony was shared with the next apartment that housed permanent residents who were noisy, and disturbed us throughout the night on the first day that we arrived. On complaining,a deodorizer was used and the neighbours quietened down.The location is excellent! management needs to address these issues so that future renters can have a positive experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are looking to party till dawn or be in the midst of all the excitement, we are in the perfect position for you. There is security parking under the building and tour buses pick up right at our front door for your convenience. We are proud of our local knowledge and can assist you with any information on the Gold Coast during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your BreakFree Aloha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Holiday Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- BreakFree Aloha Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise