Stayed two weeks at this property with my husband and two teenage sons in a one bedroom executive apartment on level 7. Cannot fault anything, the on-site managers, Sue and Joy were always approachable, attentive and made sure our stay was a positive experience. The room was excellent, very clean and facilities all in working order. Main bed was very comfortable. We have just recently returned from an overseas holiday in the USA and would say that the Palazzo was the best accommodation we have stayed in for some time. In all apartment type accommodation the guest receives a toiletries starter pack and then after one week the apartment is cleaned and these items are again replaced. It is the guests responsibility to purchase these items in between services. This is also noted in the Guest Information binder located within the rooms. Towels are washed every 7 days and there are airers supplied to enable guests to dry their towels on the balcony. As for the pool, we used it almost every day in the late afternoon when there were alot of other guests using it too, it was always clean and a fun environment. Whilst swimming in the pool we would frequently speak to other guests who all commented on how pleasant their stay had been at the Palazzo. Cavill avenue is less than one kilometre from Palazzo, there is a games room which is always clean and checked, no broken ping pong bats or machinery, our sons used it almost every day as well. The beach is a 3 minute walk, Surf club also 3 minutes walk away offering great food and ocean views. Once the light rail is operational this will be an even more convenient location to stay in. We will definitely be back on our next holiday to Surfers Paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Colonnades boutique, high-rise holiday accommodation apartments is nestled between the beautiful Nerang River and the sandy beaches of the Gold Coast. Take an 8 minute stroll to the north and you're in Cavill Avenue - the heart of Surfers Paradise. These modern, fully self-contained apartments are complimented by wonderful guest facilities including a heated salt water swimming pool, sauna, gymnasium, games room, BBQ, free pay TV, wireless internet broadband service and under cover free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Palazzo Colonnades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Colonnades Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Palazzo Colonnades Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise