We enjoyed breakfast in the sun on the balcony. Pools were wonderful, although the main beach pool was pretty cold (in April/May) so the kids weren't in it for long. The warm indoor pool was a treat. Location was terrific - loved being so close to the beach, and walking distance to the malls, restaurants and bus stop right out the front. We ate in the Thai restauant one night and it was lovely. BBQ facilities too, so had a cheaper meal cooking ourselves one night too.
I'd take along washing up and laundry detergent as with the room not being serviced for the 7 days we were there, the one tiny sachet provided does not do!
- Also Known As:
- Crown Towers Hotel
- Crown Towers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Crown Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Crown Resort All Inclusive
- Mantra Crown Towers Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crown Towers Resort is consistently in demand all throughout the year. Discerning Gold Coast visitors appreciate all the luxuries that the Crown Towers Resort can offer. The Crown Towers Resort in Gold coast have it all, position, all the amenities you could wish for to make your Gold Coast holiday your best ever. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Mantra Crown Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.