When my daughter and I walked into our apartment (27D) we just kept looking at each other in disbelief, is this really our room?? As we found more rooms, and more rooms, and more rooms we kept repeating wow, wow, WOW!!.
Great bathroom with both shower and separate bath, large vanity and mirror (essential with two women sharing!). Separate laundry room (not in the bathroom or behind cupboards in some other room, an entire room to itself) with front loader washer, dryer, ironing board and clothes horse. Spacious bedroom with queen and single bed, wardrobes with both hanging space and shelves, bedside tables with lamps and a small table under a mirror.
Lovely dining room, huge lounge room with large tv, two large couches and a lounge chair with large foot stool/chaise. Windows that seem to wrap around the whole lounge room showing off the beautiful beach scene.
Well appointed kitchen with everything you need including a file with all the manuals for all the appliances in the apartment (brilliant this!!)
The balcony wraps around the lounge room and is much larger than I expected; the entire apartment is much bigger that we expected, so pleasantly surprised.
Can't wait to go for a walk on the beach tomorrow. So sorry I have to go back home tomorrow, could easily stay here for quite a while. So pleased my daughter has somewhere so nice to stay whilst she's here for work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront! Magnificent uninterrupted views of Surfers paradise beach and ocean. Only 5 minute walk to Cavill Avenue, centre of Surfers. Beachfront with famous lifesaver "red and yellow flags" for patrolled swimming area immediately in front of resort. All apartments have 2 bedroom + 2 bathrooms and accommodate up to 5 persons. All apartments overlook the Grand Prix race track. Resort facilities include indoor heated pool & spa, outdoor heated pool & spa, tennis court, landscaped grounds, gymnasium, free undercover & secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise