We had stayed at the Hi Surf years ago when out children were in their teens. Our daughter was getting married and she decided to book the Hi Surf leading up to the wedding and afterwards, so my Husband and I decided to do the same. When we booked we explained the occassion and that we would like rooms on the Esplanade and a refurbished room if possible. We were more than impressed with the service from the staff and the rooms. Just what we wanted.
We will definitely go back. It did not disappoint. Will recommend the Hi Surf anytime.
- Also Known As:
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Hotel
- Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront! Magnificent uninterrupted views of Surfers paradise beach and ocean. Only 5 minute walk to Cavill Avenue, centre of Surfers. Beachfront with famous lifesaver "red and yellow flags" for patrolled swimming area immediately in front of resort. All apartments have 2 bedroom + 2 bathrooms and accommodate up to 5 persons. All apartments overlook the Grand Prix race track. Resort facilities include indoor heated pool & spa, outdoor heated pool & spa, tennis court, landscaped grounds, gymnasium, free undercover & secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Olotels, Priceline, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hi Surf Beachfront Resort Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.