“We love staying here!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mantra Wings

You added Mantra Wings to your Saves list
Mantra Wings
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   Cnr Fern St & Gold Coast Hwy | 18 Fern Street, Surfers Paradise, Queensland 4217, Australia   |
Ranked #7 of 58 Hotels in Surfers Paradise
Swansea, Australia
“We love staying here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

This is the third time we've stayed here & it's still a great place to stay. We request the same room when we stay. , a two bedroom corner room on 13th floor which overlooks the canal & hinterland. We like this unit because its freshly renovated & has a huge comfortable living area. There is plenty of toom for us to put a blanket down & let our twin bubbas roll around. I like having a bath in the ensuite & watching the view, we like the large balcony with the decent sized outdoor setting. This unit has a lot of storage space also so you are able to unpack fully & put your bags away. The unit is very clean except this time we noticed our feet were getting dirty so possibly the carpets are due to be cleaned? We will definitely stay here again next time we are in the Gold Coast.

• Stayed July 2013
Kerry G, General Manager at Mantra Wings, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Kylie S,

Thank you for your recent review on our Trip Advisor site, it is always great to hear from repeat guests as it is great indication that we are delivering a consistent level of customer service that we strive to.

The north-east facing view is a favourite of mine with the units on that corner receiving plenty of afternoon sun and as well as stunning sunset views over the River & Hinterland.

Thanks you for letting us know about the carpet, I am arranging for it to be cleaned when the unit is next vacant.

Thanks once again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to the resort on your next stay on the coast.

Kerry Gribble

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

This is a relatively new hotel/apartment complex that still looks fresh and modern and is very well maintained. We stayed in an ocean facing double room that was perfect for our needs. The main has a queen with wardrobe and ensuite and the second bedroom has 2 singles so its perfect for families. There is a second bathroom with a spa, and full kitchen and laundry facilities. There is a small gym, that has most of the equipment you could ever need and there is also a steam room. Outside, is a tennis court, a small but safely enclosed kids play area, 2 BBQ areas, a massive pool and a huge spa. My only gripe would be the spa and that gripe is that one day it was too hot and the next day it was too cold. We spoke to reception who sent out maintenance to turn it up but it still wasnt enough and on the second occasion we were told the heater was playing up and that it was being fixed the next day which is fair enough. Other than that, this place is perfect. there are 2 grocery stores plus lots of small restaurants and takeaways nearby, and you basically dont not to leave to the place. But if you do, its smack bang in between broadbeach and surfers without all the noise that either entail. the beach is a short 2 minute walk away and is perfect. I cannot say anything negative about Mantra Wings and will always stay here as it feels more like home than a hotel. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and know that you will too.

Room Tip: anything North East facing the ocean rather than South East to South West that face the Gold Coast H...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Zok I,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review recently published on our Trip Advisor website, it was fantastic to read this review, not only because your comments were so positive but also beacuse you certainly seem to have made the most of of the resort facilities we have available to our guests and it serves as a great advertisement for what we have available.
I apologise for the issues we have had with the Pools over those days and I am pleased to advise this heating issue was quickly rectified once we had a contractor on site to resolve.
I am glad you touched on our location as we do receive a lot of favourable feedback about our location.
Thanks once again for your rewview and I look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home in the near future.

Brisbane
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

After having a lovely stay at Mantra Agnes Waters a few years back I decided to use them again for a short stay on the Gold Coast and I was not disappointed. The one bedroom apartment was modern, clean and very spacious that it felt like a home away from home. Mantra Wings is set a few blocks away from the busy Cavill Ave precinct allowing for a quiet relaxing stay however it is still within walking distance to all that is Surfers Paradise. Close to beaches and transport. I will definitely stay here again or any Mantra for that matter! Perfect holiday unit for anyone, particularly families. Don't expect hotel services here as these units are not set up for that but do expect a good location, roomy unit and all of the facilities you could want for a great family holiday.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Kerry G, General Manager at Mantra Wings, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear Jules956,

Thank you so much for adding your wonderful feedback to our review site. Your comments with regards to location are consistent with a lot of the feedback we receive from our guests lately so it is great to have yet further endorsement of the location in our part of Surfers Paradise.

A "home away from home" is a large focus of the team here and so again its great to receive this feedback that we are achieving some key goals of our customer service.

Thanks you again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back some time in the future.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I stayed here over 4 nights with my friend from 17-21 June in a two bedroom apartment. Nice modern interior designs and it was on the 11th floor, which was perfect. Location was very convenient as it was only a ten minute walk to central surfers paradise, and there was a bus stop literally moments away.

The staff were friendly and helpful especially Melissa. I had some slight hiccups with the bank when it came to releasing the credit card security bond post-check out but management made every effort to release the bond within the day and this was a pleasant change from other hotel stays. I was also impressed with Mantra Wings for offering to hold our luggage for us after checking out as we had a return flight later that night.

I made a note that the cold air-conditioning in the en suite bedroom didn't seem to work when I tested it, however it wasn't a major issue as we stayed here in Winter and I made use of heating indoors. Also, the en suite bathroom was very cold (perhaps due to the direction it was facing with winds hitting from outside) and there were no heating in either bathroom from what I observed but again this didn't detract from the overall experience.

Room Tip: I find higher floors have better views and are generally quieter.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Kerry G, General Manager at Mantra Wings, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear tkso.

Thank you for contributing your recent wonderful review on our Trip Advisor page, I was most pleased to hear of your feedback on our Staff (I have copied your review to Melissa) whilst I believe we have some great facilities at the resort, it is the service our team provide that our guests often remember after their departure.

Thanks also for your comments on the Air Con, which I have passed on to the maintenance team to investigate.

Thanks once again, I look forward to welcoming you back some time in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

My family had a great stay. Our two bedroom apartment was huge with great views of the beach and down to the pool and tennis court. The room was tidy and the kitchen spotless.

Loved the location with walking to most key parts of a surfers only minutes away. The pool and spa area was spacious and we used both BBQ areas a couple of times each.

Couldn't really fault anything and will return in the near future.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Whitebt1,

Thankyou so much for contributing your wonderful review to our Trip Advisor site. I was pleased to read of your experience at our resort, it certainly sounds like you got to see and use most of our facilities which is great. Thank you for your feedback on our location, I also believe we are in a great spot.

Thanks again for your feedback, I look forward to welcoming you back to the Resort some time in the future.

Nelson, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We would like to say a big thank you to the Staff at Mantra Wing for helping to make our holiday such an amazing time. Their service on the front desk was awesome and they helped us with everything they could especially when we hadnt been before to Surfers. The room was spacious and had everything we required. A big thankyou girls.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Kerry G, General Manager at Mantra Wings, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Dear Lynne S,

Thanks you so much for your recent review on our Trip Advisor site.

It was great to read your comments about the staff and the service they have provided during your stay, whilst we work hard to ensure we provide great facilities and ensure they are up to standard, it is often the staff that our guests remember when they leave.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the resort some time in the future.

Maroochydore, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The room was spacious and well presented, everything in the room was excellent and the reception staff are friendly and helpful. Location is excellent, good value for money and the view was also very pleasing. Overall Mantra Wings was a gorgeous place to stay and I will definitely be going back!!

Room Tip: Higher floors have excellent views on ocean side
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Kerry G, General Manager at Mantra Wings, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear CorynnD,

Thank you very much for recent review on our trip advisor site.

It was great to hear that you found our Resort to be of such good value, ultimately if our guests find our resort to be of good value and tell us they are going to come back, it tells me we are meeting the needs of guests. Thanks you for your comments on the Reception team, I will make sure they get to see your feedback.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Resort in the future.

Kerry Gribble

Been to Mantra Wings? Share your experiences!