“Great place to stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mantra Wings

Save Saved
You added Mantra Wings to your Saves list
Mantra Wings
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   Cnr Fern St & Gold Coast Hwy | 18 Fern Street, Surfers Paradise, Queensland 4217, Australia   |
Ranked #11 of 74 hotels in Surfers Paradise
Nelson, New Zealand
“Great place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We would like to say a big thank you to the Staff at Mantra Wing for helping to make our holiday such an amazing time. Their service on the front desk was awesome and they helped us with everything they could especially when we hadnt been before to Surfers. The room was spacious and had everything we required. A big thankyou girls.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Kerry G, General Manager at Mantra Wings, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Dear Lynne S,

Thanks you so much for your recent review on our Trip Advisor site.

It was great to read your comments about the staff and the service they have provided during your stay, whilst we work hard to ensure we provide great facilities and ensure they are up to standard, it is often the staff that our guests remember when they leave.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the resort some time in the future.

210 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Maroochydore, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The room was spacious and well presented, everything in the room was excellent and the reception staff are friendly and helpful. Location is excellent, good value for money and the view was also very pleasing. Overall Mantra Wings was a gorgeous place to stay and I will definitely be going back!!

Room Tip: Higher floors have excellent views on ocean side
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Kerry G, General Manager at Mantra Wings, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear CorynnD,

Thank you very much for recent review on our trip advisor site.

It was great to hear that you found our Resort to be of such good value, ultimately if our guests find our resort to be of good value and tell us they are going to come back, it tells me we are meeting the needs of guests. Thanks you for your comments on the Reception team, I will make sure they get to see your feedback.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Resort in the future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

We were overall very impressed by our stay in this 3 bedroom apartment. We were 3 adults and 2 children and found it very spacious. We were disappointed that the heated pool was cold though, and there wasn't any sand next to the pool for my toddler to play with, so we could only use the hot spa on this cold may weekend. We also noticed that the glass sliding doors to the balcony couldn't be locked at the top or bottom so we were constantly worried our toddler might unlock and open it in the middle of the night (every bedroom has doors out to the balcony). Overall though we were impressed.

• Stayed May 2013
Kerry G, General Manager at Mantra Wings, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Dear Melaniebee,

Thank you so much for your recent review on our Trip Advisor site.

I was pleased to hear that you found your unit to be spacious for your stay, although disappointed that the pool temperature was not to your liking. Ordinarily the Pool Temperature sits at 29 Degrees which is usually very comfortable to swim in, although depending on when you stayed we have had some days recently with very cool winds that may have impacted the Pool Temp.
I have noted your comments on the Balcony doors and will see what can be done to find an option for locking these doors, it is important that our guests feel comfortable and not worried whilst holidaying at Mantra WIngs.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the resort sometime in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Hello me and my friends recently booked a 3bdroom appartment for 2 nights through you guys and it was amazing very clean and tidy great location and good price I recommend this to anyone wanting a great value stay at a 4 1/2 star :).

• Stayed May 2013
Kerry G, General Manager at Mantra Wings, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Dear Blayne11,

Thank you so much for your recent review on our Trip Advisor site.

I was pleased to hear we ticked all the right boxes during your stay, and appreciate your recommendation of our Resort.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our resort some time in the future.

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I Was on my own travelling and Stayed for 7 nights great spacious rooms I even had two bathrooms kitchen was fully equipped and I found it quiet even being on the 1st floor facing the pool. It was very handy to the bus stop which was a 2 min walk away the staff were very helpful I would recommend to anyone and will stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Dear Erin L,

Thank you so much for taking the time to add your review to our Trip Advisor site.

I was pleased to hear you found our location so convenient, and the facilities equipped with everything you needed for your holiday. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the staff.

I am more than happy for you to tell all of your friends about the resort and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Great central location, brilliant pool for the kids and fantastic BBQ areas. Lovely big apartments with everything you needed. Great views of the beach but just a little noisy in the mornings with traffic down below.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Kerry G, General Manager at Mantra Wings, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear BexJesse

Many thanks for your recent posting on trip advisor.

I was pleased to read the review of your May stay in our resort, I agree with your comments on our location as we are centrally located and within a close walk to all that Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach has to offer.

Our leisure facilities and spacious units are a major drawcard for families so I am happy to hear that you made good use of them.

Thanks once again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back to the resort in the future

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

The room is very spacious and well maintained. All equipment found to be in good working order. The dark colored settee is long overdue for replacement and we tried avoid using them because we do not feel comfortable using it! Upgraded to digital TV on April 30. Costly internet services at AUD9.50 per hour or AUD25/day.

Room Tip: Choose rooms which are not fronting the highway due to construction work and heavy traffic.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Kerry G, General Manager at Mantra Wings, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear Tong125

Many thanks for your recent posting on trip advisor.

Whilst I was pleased to read your review in relation to the spaciousness of the unit along with Maintenance during your May stay in our resort, it was disappointing to hear your comment on the couch, it would certainly seem like this unit is not up to standard and I would welcome you to contact me directly so I can personally inspect this unit.

Kerry Gribble

Been to Mantra Wings? Share your experiences!