We stayed at Club Surfers for 3 nights over Easter 2013. We paid only AU$260 for the three nights which at this time of year is pretty good. Our room was reasonable for the price. Flat screen TV, Modern comfortable lounge, nice dining setting, nice modern kitchenette with microwave and hotplate. Nice pull out extractor fan over the hotplate. The bedroom was not the greatest because it was a very tight squeeze. However the double sized bed was very comfortable. The only problem is that whoever slept on the wall side had to hop over the other person to get in and out of bed because of the tight squeeze. Was air conditioned with a reasonably new air conditioner. Ceiling fans in the lounge and another in the bedroom. The bathroom has a new toilet and basin but the shower was old. Still I was happy due to the price we paid. Also in the bathroom was a fairly new washing machine and dryer. Off the bedroom is a small private balcony with glass slider door. Another balcony off the lounge. No real views. However from the bedroom balcony you could just site the ocean. But really no view as it overlooks the Caltex servo next door. Plenty of car parking which was good. Some places we have stayed at previously we have had trouble finding a parking spot so that was a plus. Lovely pool, small spa pool, and a lovely sauna that we enjoyed. There are also some tennis courts but a bit run down. Also some squash courts inside but we didn't use these. There are some pool tables too but really we didn't check these out - they look like they don't get much use.
The man on the reception was friendly and helpful.
All in all our room was very good for the price and we enjoyed our stay. However our room looked like it was only half renovated - like a work in progress. Not a problem, but I am just letting you know my observation. Such as the bathroom tiles were nice new modern ones, but not yet grouted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Surfers Apartments is your first choice for affordable Surfers Paradise apartments right in the heart of this fabulous Gold Coast holiday paradise. Conveniently positioned between Broadbeach and central Surfers Paradise, Club Surfers offers great value for money studio style holiday accommodation with a choice of studio apartments and air conditioned studio apartments. Easy Reach To Major Gold Coast Attractions & Theme Parks, night clubs, casino and restaurants of Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach are just 10-15 minutes stroll away. Club Surfers Apartments is just minutes away from safe, patrolled Gold Coast beaches. Local transport is available adjacent the front door which makes getting around on the Gold Coast very simple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Club Surfers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Surfers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Club Surfers Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise