On paper this apartment looked pretty good. It was large, with a new TV, couch and fridge, but the cooktop, oven and dishwasher were old and all faulty. The glass topped tables are extremely dangerous for families, with sharp edges right at child head hight. The interior is well past its prime, but that's ok. Advertised as air conditioned, but bedrooms had only ceiling fans, I would not want to be here in summer. Impossibly noisy, we were on the fifth floor and the bar across the street made sleep impossible until early morning (~1 am). Combine that with curtains so thin they didn't block out street light, let alone day light. Most things are forgiveable, but the noise and the blinds mean we would never consider returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 31 levels, 126 spacious two bedroom, fully self-contained apartments. Located 150 metres from Surfers Paradise beach and 200 metres south of Surfers Paradise main street. Tour desk, under cover car park, theme park tickets. Close to a variety of international restaurants. Situated alongside the world's tallest residential building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Aegean Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aegean Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Aegean Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Aegean Hotel Apartments
- Aegean Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise