This resort was fantastic and great price for our 3 night stay over the Gold Coast 600 weekend. we had a two bedroom apartment for 4 people (which also had fold out couch so could have slept more) and it had two bathrooms and two balconys so it was perfect for a two couples scenario! Nice apartment and very clean!It is a 10 minute walk to the main shops, which didn't both us but if you do it 3-4 times a day with the heat some may find it tiring! This is in the backpackers area but we didnt see any noise and it was in a good quiet spot right near the river. The only tiny downside was the Staff werent as friendly as the reviews made them out to be, and the spa/pool closed at 9:00 which was a bit early.I dont think they have a laundry service and provide any extras for long stays but for a short stay i would highly recommend and definitely stay again!!
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Island Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Sunset Island Hotel
- Sunset Island Resort Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully appointed apartments nestled at the end of Peninsular Drive providing boutique accommodation. The perfect spot to relax by the saltwater pool, or soak in the spa. With the river so close you can take the kids fishing. You will love every minute of your stay with us here at Sunset Island Resort-ideal home away from home, tucked away from the noisy, bustling streets but yet so close to the action...the ideal holiday getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Sunset Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.