“Love Starbucks” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Shops 303-304 Centro Shopping Centre 8 Cavill avenue, Surfers Paradise, Queensland, Australia
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #121 of 262 restaurants in Surfers Paradise
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Love Starbucks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

We just love Starbucks. Great coffee and wonderfull pastries. Every time around the city we get a nice cup with hot drinks. Yummie!

Visited September 2013

63% Recommend
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Surf while you sip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Called in for morning coffee while we checked FB and emails on the Free Wifi. Nice coffee and friendly staff in the middle of Surfers.

Visited April 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Great takeaway cappuccino!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Excellent and reasonably quick service for a quick coffee on the run. Cake and slices worth a try too.

Visited April 2013
Sebastopol, California
“WiFi”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Not much to say, it's a Starbucks, coffee, tea, etc. In a mall facing out to a main street. 30 min WiFi with purchase

Visited May 2013
Christchurch, New Zealand
“The coffee wasn't the only bitter thing.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I have been a regular at Starbucks for a very long time in New Zealand, but when I went 'across the ditch' to the Gold Coast for a holiday, I was very disappointed.

I asked for a Venti Iced Shaken Green Tea, which the Barista told me they didn't have because they ran out. I asked for the Passion Hibiscus flavour instead. They didn't have that either. I was told that if I waited TEN minutes, they could make some up for me. Which is ridiculous. I ended up ordering a Coffee Frappuccino, which tasted like burnt, watered down coffee blended with three metric cups of ice.

I didn't bother to take my drink back because the staff wouldn't have cared, judging but their attitude, and I didn't want to hear another sloppy, automated, "sorry" from the young girl. I have had a lot of coffee frappes before from Starbucks, and they have never tasted like that.

I expected more from the staff. This particular store is in a central tourist destination, it is open up until very late at night, and there are a lot of customers. I can't imagine how many more customers there might be if the service were to be improved.

I am still a regular at my local Starbucks, the staff know my name and a very nice to me everytime I stop by to grab a drink. Thankfully, the Westfield Riccarton staff are fantastic, the Surfers Paradise staff were not. I will never visit that particular store again.

• Visited January 2013