This is a it of a party hostel, but not so much that we weren't able to get some sleep when we wanted. The location is so-so. It's right near the beach, but is a 2.5 mile walk to downtown Surfer's Paradise. As the name says, it's in Main Beach, so it's a bit of a hike if you want to head to get some groceries.
The guests don't really follow the policy of cleaning your dishes as you use them- so the kitchen can get pretty gross throughout the day. They could also use another refrigerator considering the amount of guests that they have at any given time.
The staff was super helpful and were always on par with the information they gave. They even gave us suggestions on where to look for apartments!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is something for every backpacker at Surfers Paradise YHA hostel; white sandy beaches, 24 hour shopping, theme parks (Seaworld down the road) and national parks, adrenalin kicks on the ground, in the air and underwater, city sights and rainforest hinterland. Surfers Paradise is all about action, excitement and adventure! The tour desk at Surfers Paradise YHA can help organise all your tours and activites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, BookingOdigeoWL and HostelWorld so you can book your Surfers Paradise YHA at Main Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Paradise Yha At Main Beach Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise YHA At Main Beach Gold Coast