Arriving for a very late check in and a stuff up with the online booking which meant staff had no idea we were arriving, we found them to be very helpful even though we had roused them out of bed. The 2 bed unit was very clean and tidy (7th floor). There were a few small issues, heating did not work in bedroom and kitchen did not have what I would consider a few essentials (chopping board, platters, steak knives or oven trays). The unit was traditionally decorated, somewhat dated but spacious and well laid out. The only other issue was that we visited in the middle of winter and the apartment was very cold. The heating did not work and there was only 1 blanket for the 3 beds. We did request twice for some more blankets but to no avail. The staff were polite, friendly and helpful, the indoor pool, sauna and gym divine on cold wet windy days. All in all, we found it to be good value for money and would happily return again if they corrected the small problems we found during our stay.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Longbeach Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Breakfree Longbeach Hotel
- Breakfree Longbeach Resort Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breakfree Longbeach Resort offers 62 superior airconditioned, self contained apartments overlooking Surfers Paradise Beach. This popular hi rise resort has been a favourite for some time and has just recently totally refurbished to the facilities, standard and excitement of a brand new resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Breakfree Longbeach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.