Have just spent 3 nights here on the 4th floor in a 1 bedroom apartment. We arrived after hours and check in was great, very easy. Our apartment was nice enough, however very very very noisy from the street traffic and people. Our jug did not work (had to ask twice for a replacement), our toilet continued to run water, the washing machine needed a helping hand, but the biggest disappointment of all was the tv. We could not get Foxtel. We asked for help a lot but no one seemed to be able to help. On check out the receptionist did confide that "we have always had trouble with that room - can't seem to be able to get Foxtel no matter how hard we try". So they knew this all the time but did not confess to us, feel a little ripped off over this! We were expecting great ocean views (from previous comments and hotel jargon) but once again was very let down. So my recommendation is you could definately do better in Surfers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, BreakFree Longbeach offers the perfect accommodation solution for an affordable Gold Coast getaway. Just 50 metres from Surfers Paradise Beach and a hop-skip-and-jump away from the bustling hub of Cavill Avenue, the resort offers convenience and comfort in a great location. Ideal for a fun family holiday, the resort offers spacious, one, two and three bedroom apartments. The fully self-contained apartments include kitchen and laundry facilities, cable TV and large balconies to make the most of the stunning views over the Pacific Ocean. The resort offers recreation facilities including an outdoor swimming pool and heated indoor swimming pool, children's wading pool, spa, sauna, tennis court and BBQ facilities. An easy walk will also have you on one of the best known stretches of beach in Australia. When you're not lazing on the beach or enjoying a hit of tennis onsite, the action of Surfers Paradise's main shopping and dining precinct Cavill Avenue is an easy walk away. Alternatively take advantage of our tour booking service and book a trip to one of the Gold Coast's theme parks. Located just 300 metres south of Cavill Avenue, the centre of Surfers Paradise, BreakFree Longbeach is in a great location to enjoy the best of Surfers Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Breakfree Longbeach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Longbeach Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Breakfree Longbeach Resort Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise