Have just spent 3 nights here on the 4th floor in a 1 bedroom apartment. We arrived after hours and check in was great, very easy. Our apartment was nice enough, however very very very noisy from the street traffic and people. Our jug did not work (had to ask twice for a replacement), our toilet continued to run water, the washing machine needed a helping hand, but the biggest disappointment of all was the tv. We could not get Foxtel. We asked for help a lot but no one seemed to be able to help. On check out the receptionist did confide that "we have always had trouble with that room - can't seem to be able to get Foxtel no matter how hard we try". So they knew this all the time but did not confess to us, feel a little ripped off over this! We were expecting great ocean views (from previous comments and hotel jargon) but once again was very let down. So my recommendation is you could definately do better in Surfers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Longbeach Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Breakfree Longbeach Hotel
- Breakfree Longbeach Resort Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breakfree Longbeach Resort offers 62 superior airconditioned, self contained apartments overlooking Surfers Paradise Beach. This popular hi rise resort has been a favourite for some time and has just recently totally refurbished to the facilities, standard and excitement of a brand new resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Breakfree Longbeach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.