Recently stayed at Breakfree Longbeach, the location is superb and the apartment very nice - we stayed in a one bedroom, it was huge! The view was incredible, level 22 with a wrap-around balcony! Perfect for younger travelers or families who want space and location with simplicity. The decor isn't fancy and you cater for yourself as far as cleaning etc goes - but it is definitly great value for money. The service staff (unsure of names but the bald man on reception in particular) were very friendly, helpful and informative. The only disappointment was one staff member (female, 30s, darker tone) who we found inconsiderate: on two occasions we asked her for assistance and her responses were quite rude. However, overall it was an incredibly great stay and we would definitely recommend to other travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breakfree Longbeach Resort offers 62 superior airconditioned, self contained apartments overlooking Surfers Paradise Beach. This popular hi rise resort has been a favourite for some time and has just recently totally refurbished to the facilities, standard and excitement of a brand new resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Breakfree Longbeach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Longbeach Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Breakfree Longbeach Resort Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise