We stayed here the night before and of going to a festival at the gold coast. The bathroom was great, had a fantastic sleep (i was on the fold out sofa, and it was fine!), good kitchenette. Recommend it for a cheap night or two. Easy walk into Surfers. We also ordered room service when we got home from the festival, and it was yummy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gold Coast is a vibrant destination with endless sandy beaches located only 50 minutes drive south of Brisbane. The area offers sensational shopping, restaurants, nightlife, adventure parks and water based activities.Australis Sovereign is located minutes away from the beach and the buzzing town centre. For the outdoor and golf enthusiasts, the scenic hinterland and premier golf courses are close by. Australis Sovereign provides the perfect place to simply arrive, relax and unwind in a resort environment, whilst enjoying the excitement of the Gold Coast at your doorstep.Flavours Brasserie flows onto the terrace overlooking the pool area, creating a great atmosphere for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can also enjoy an alfresco style lunch at The Pool Terrace or choose to dine in the comfort of your room with room service available 24 hours a day.Visit the tour desk to ensure you have all the information available to introduce you to the many delights the Gold Coast has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Australis Sovereign Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Australis Sovereign Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Australis Sovereign
- Australis Sovereign Hotel Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise