Our stay at breakfree peninsula was dismal at best. If not for the fantastic view we would most likely be disgusted.
- Our crockery and cutlery were revolting (I mean chunks of food stuck in them and looked like they had never been washed)
- The service! We were told we could only have one extra roll of toilet paper during our week long stay with 6 people because 'that is really something you need to supply yourself!' Also very rude and overheard the ladies at reception making nasty remarks about residents and even their own employees on more than one occasion
- The rooms. We stayed during winter and the lack of airconditioning left us stinking hot during the nights. The rooms are dirty and outdated. The showers are all damaged which caused our water to not only come out of the shower head but also out of the wall and the roof. Also splashing between hot and cold throughout the duration of the shower and running out of hot water made for a very uncomfortable experience.
- There were no blockout curtains in the lounge room so whoever got stuck with the rollaway bed was up at the crack of dawn with the sun glaring in their eyes!
- The view
- The location
Unfortunately very dissatisfied with our stay and will not be staying there again.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Peninsula Hotel
- Breakfree Peninsula Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Peninsula Hotel Breakfree
- Peninsula Apartments
- Surfers Paradise Peninsula
- Breakfree Peninsula Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breakfree Peninsula is a 46 story apartment resort located on the Corner of the Esplinade and Clifford St, 2 blocks away from heart of Surfers Paradise and right across the road from world famous Surfers Paradise Beach. Most rooms have great ocean views and all rooms have a full size kitchen, washing machine and drier for your conveinience. The property has 2 outdoor swimming pools, kids pool, 1 indoor swimming pool, 2 spa's, female and male saunas, kids playground, 2 tennis courts, Fully equiped gym and 6 separate bbq areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Breakfree Peninsula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.