“Great location great apartment great views” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Breakfree Peninsula

Save Saved
You added Breakfree Peninsula to your Saves list
Breakfree Peninsula
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Corner Clifford Street & Esplanade, Surfers Paradise, Queensland 4217, Australia   |
Ranked #16 of 74 hotels in Surfers Paradise
“Great location great apartment great views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Loved my stay the staff were friendly and helpful apartments beautiful and clean and what a fabulous location !! I strongly recommend this building for any new or returning visitors to surfers paradise

• Stayed November 2012
Adil1, General Manager at Breakfree Peninsula, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Dear Kazimo,

Thank you for posting a concise feedback about your recent stay at Breakfree Peninsula and recommending us on this forum.

I am pleased to hear that you loved your stay in our clean and beautiful apartment. It is pleasing to hear about our friendly and helpful staff. I will pass on your comments to our front office team.

I look forward to welcoming you back at Breakfree Peninsula on your next visit to the Gold Coast.

I

320 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

A couple of weeks back my family and I were contemplating going away for the weekend, with no particular destination in mind at the time. However, after looking in to various accommodation options in Noosa, Maroochydore, Coolum to name a few, we decided to head back to our tried and trusted accommodation option - Breakfree peninsula over in the Gold Coast,

As we had already stayed at the Peninsular on three previous occasions, we knew by staying at this wonderful resort, are expectations would be fully met and were rest assured of an excellent weekend away!

There are many aspects to this establishment which makes you want to return to it, time and again...., some of which includes the stunning un-obstructed (might i ad, panoramic) ocean views offered from its many 2 bedroom deluxe apartments. The views are truly breathtaking / magnificent, and even after our 4th visit to date, i will never tire of looking out the balcony, at such picture-post card like views!!!

It should also be mentioned, from all of our visits (have stayed in 3 different two bedroom delux's) as well as a 3 bedroom apartment, the furniture and fittings have always been of a very high standard and in terms of cleanliness, second to non! A lot of the 2 bed room delux's appear to have flat screen TV's installed in the bed rooms (as well as the lounge), therefore staying in bed, relaxing / watching TV, while having stunning views to look out to, from time to time, sure makes for a great weekend of R&R!

The other notable advantage this hotel has, is it's close proximity to Cavil Ave and all of the main eateries in surfers. Many a times, we have walked out of our Hotel to have dinner along Cavil (only 5 min walk) and enjoyed the sights of the Friday night markets, before finishing off with a pleasant walk along the beach and back to the Hotel.

We certainly will be back at the Peninsula before long and I would like to take this opportunity to thank the wonderful staff and management running this Hotel, as we have always found the team to be very friendly and accommodating of all our requests!

If contemplating a visit to the Gold Coast, I would strongly recommend the Peninsula (specially it’s deluxe apartments) as in my opinion, the standard of these apartments are second to none on the Coast!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Adil1, General Manager at Breakfree Peninsula, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear Dilshan R,

Thank you for posting such a fabulous and detailed review abuot Breakfree Peninsula on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to hear that we have always met your expectations and you and your family have enjoyed staying with us. Our apartments are spacious with direct ocean views and our location is very central and close to the beach, shopping, transportation and dining out options.

I definitely look forward to your next visit at Breakfree Peninsula with your family soon.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

My family and I have been staying at the Breakfree Peninsula for about 10 years whenever we holiday on the Gold Coast.
The service / facilities are superb and second to none. With its ideal location in Surfers Paradise, all the major attractions are within easy reach.
Adil Fitter (General Manager) always looks after our bookings and provides us with spectacular rooms to stay in.
During our last stay (Nov 2012) we spent 5 nights in a 3 bedroom apartment on the 40th floor. The views were undoubtedly amazing.
We would highly recommend this place to anyone travelling to this region.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Sam R,

Thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor regarding your stay at Breakfree Peninsula.

I am very happy to hear your comments regarding our spacious apartments with expansive ocean views and the service provided. Our team is very focussed on guest service and guest satisfaction. It is pleasing to hear that you and your family have been our regular guests and I look forward to your continued patronage.

I look forward to welcoming you and your family again on your next visit to the Gold Coast.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We stayed at Breakfree Peninsula with our 9 mth old daughter in September 2012. The hotel in general and our apartment in particular certainly exceeded our expectations. We were on the 34th floor and enjoyed superb panoramic views. There was an indoor pool for colder days and two outdoor pools. The location of his hotel and the service provided to us by Adil and his team were first class. We will stay at Peninsula again next time.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear Jules M,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent stay at Breakfree Peninsula.

I am glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations on all counts and will stay with us again. Guest satisfaction and feedback is vital to us and we take it very seriously. Our vision is to be a favourite which aligns with our Company vision by Knowing What Matters to our guests.

I look forward to assisting you and your family with another fantastic stay at Breakfree Peninsula on your next visit to the Gold Coast.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

We stayed for 6 night in this apartment. The location are great, the unit we received comes with a super large balcony (cover the view of Surfers Paradise's beach and city view, not forget the Q1 Tower just across the apartment). The unit not well-maintained, but I don't expect much from the unit/bedroom from this apartment. Living room are so big for us two, and no flat screen tv.

We didn't spend any time on the indoor/outdoor pools as they are so small, only good if you wish to soak you body.

If you wish to get best value money apartment with the great location. This is it.
But if you wish to get a good might sleep with comfortable bed, for honeymooners, please choose other hotel.

Room Tip: I guess, the higher floor are better. Good view of surrounding area, which really good either in the...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear fauze,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at Breakfree Peninsula.

I am disappointed to hear that you were not happy with the standard of the room that you were allocated. At Breakfree Peninsula, we have four pools - indoor heated pool, outdoor heated pool, outdoor cold pool and children's wasding pool. All these pools are quite large and I am really surprised by your comments about the size of the pools.

I sincerely apologise for any disappointment you experienced during your stay.

Sunbury, Victoria, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Thank you very much we enjoyed every minute of it .. great place to stay view from room was amazing and service was fantastic .. Location was great too just a walk across the road the beach .. could ask for any closer .. Hope to come back up again next year with my family

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Kellie L,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us.

I am happy to hear that you and your family had a great stay at Breakfree Peninsula and would be coming back again next year. I am glad that you found our location to the beach and local attractions convenient.

Main Beach, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I recently stayed here for three nights during the month of October to celebrate my birthday with my girlfriend and I can definitely say I will be making my way back! We booked through a hotel agent and I'm so glad we came to this destination; Adil, the General Manager, went above and beyond customer expectations during our weekend stay.
I have nothing but nice things to say about the accommodation, which provided us with spectacular ocean views. Parking was so trouble whatsoever, and the room was fitted with all our needs. In addition, we were also granted a late check-out which we so desperately needed!

Hotels on the Goldy can definitely learn a thing or two from the Breakfree Peninsula!

Room Tip: Definitely request for a high floor, the place has amazing views!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear SeanyT91,

I am happy to hear that you and your girlfriend had a great time celebrating your birthday at Breakfree Peninsula. I am glad that we were able to assist in providing you with a memorable holiday.

I look forward to welcoming you and your girlfriend again at Breakfree Peninsula on your next stay.

Breakfree Peninsula

Been to Breakfree Peninsula? Share your experiences!