We stayed here for 5 nights in a 2 bedroom apartment. I booked over the phone directly with the receptionist. Margaret, the lady I dealt with was very friendly and we got a deal with a free night for staying over 4 nights. We requested a portacot for our young baby.
As we arrived after reception closing time, we had arranged to collect a key for access. Our apartment was ready, cot all set up. It was on floor 17 with ocean views. Fantastic to wake up to that view in the morning!
The resort is right across the road from the beach but is in a quiet location, apart from the sounds of the waves crashing we weren't bothered by "noise" staying in Surfers Paradise.
It was a short walk to the beach which our son loved. There were 3 pools at the resort, we only used the indoor one but the others looked lovely. Small kids playground near the BBQ area where we had lunch one day.
Location was an easy walk to Cavill Avenue. There were a lot of restaurants in the close vicinity of the resort too and an IGA supermarket. The Sky Observation Deck was across the road.
We caught public buses to the theme parks and it was a short 5 minute walk to the bus stop on the main highway. We got directions from the reception. There was a tour desk where we could have booked tours or transfers if we had wanted.
The apartment was clean and well appointed, the kitchen looked new. There were enough utensils etc for our needs as we only self catered for breakfast and liked the space of an apartment, with 2 young children.
We enjoyed Breakfree Peninsula and would return.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Peninsula Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Breakfree Peninsula Hotel
- Peninsula Hotel Breakfree
- Peninsula Apartments
- Surfers Paradise Peninsula
- Breakfree Peninsula Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breakfree Peninsula is a 46 story apartment resort located on the Corner of the Esplinade and Clifford St, 2 blocks away from heart of Surfers Paradise and right across the road from world famous Surfers Paradise Beach. Most rooms have great ocean views and all rooms have a full size kitchen, washing machine and drier for your conveinience. The property has 2 outdoor swimming pools, kids pool, 1 indoor swimming pool, 2 spa's, female and male saunas, kids playground, 2 tennis courts, Fully equiped gym and 6 separate bbq areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Breakfree Peninsula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.