Just spent a week in the two bedroom apartment 8A & 8B and we were very happy. This resort is perfectly located to get everywhere on foot or bus. Great for a family holiday for Nan, Mum, Dad & 3 year old. The pool is great and we all loved the heated spa. Mr3 had a great time feeding the fish, ducks and huge lizard. Having a kitchen and two bathrooms was an unexpected luxury. Yes the apartments are a little faded, but are privately owned so the furniture/cutlery is not all matchy matchy but so what for $130 a night what do you expect. We expected clean and comfortable and we got that and more. The staff were all incredibly helpful and friendly even letting us into our apartment super early so we could rest after our flight, very generous and unheard of in bigger hotel chains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Island Resort is your island resort in the heart of Surfers Paradise!!Located only a few minutes walk to the golden sands of Surfers Paradise beach and the glamour and fun of the centre of town, Paradise Island Resort has the perfect location for your holiday to paradise!Our 3 ½ star island resort offers the perfect opportunity for the holiday that has it all- from relaxing by the heated resort pool to having a workout on our tennis court or in our gym, our facilities on offer are similar to many 5 star resorts- but without the 5 star price tag! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Paradise Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Paradise Island Resort Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise