Arrived 3 hours early and the rooms was not ready (not that we expected it to be), however the reception staff, Jenae & Danielle, were fantastic. They made us feel very welcome, allowed us to use the facilities whilst we waited and then called us when the room was ready.
The service was outstanding, with the staff being very attentive. Breakfast was included and the choice was great, even for the more discerning eaters. Chefs would cook eggs to order and were most helpful. The wait staff in the dining room were great (Royce and Azizi), explaining how everything worked.
Rooms were always clean and plenty of towels provided. The hotel is located between Cavill Ave and Broadbeach, so if you don’t might a 15 min stroll it’s in a great location. We certainly couldn’t complain.
Although we won’t be travelling again until mid-2014, this will be the first place we look at staying.
Check out the deals they offer, for the 8 nights we stayed I considered it to be great value.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise Hotel
- Surfers Paradise Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise Gold Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise is set amongst lush tropical gardens. The heart of Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Jupiters Casino, surf beaches and some of the best shopping in Queensland are all within walking distance of the hotel. The majority of rooms boast Pacific Ocean views and all rooms have their own balconies. The hotel features two restaurants and bars including Queensland’s only revolving restaurant, Four Winds 360°, 26 floors above the beautiful Gold Coast. The hotels conference facilities can accommodate from 10 to 550 people in a variety of styles. Hotel facilities include two swimming pools (1 heated) with hot spas and sundecks, tennis court and gymnasium. Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise is your starting point for a host of recreational and entertainment activities that vary from theme-parks to championship golf courses to restaurants or non-stop nightlife. Whether you're looking for fun and adventure or simply want to relax and soak up the sun that the Gold Coast is so famous for, you'll find it when you experience Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.