I stayed here recently with my husband, during school holiday time. It was crazily busy around the Gold Coast but it never really felt so hectic within the hotel, which was nice. I booked last minute via an expedia 'mystery deal', so was not expecting much of the room but was pleasantly surprised to be allocated a Superior King room on the 2nd floor with a fabulous view of the ocean. The girl who checked me in was very friendly and welcoming - I didn't catch her name but she had an American/Canadian (?) accent. The rooms were quite nice with some signs of wear and tear on the carpet and cupboard finishings. The bathroom was nice and spacious and the bed was comfortable. We had a good night's sleep and couldn't hear any noise from the busy road below, which was great. The Concierge organised a private transfer for us out to dinner, and this was very affordable. The only negative of our stay was that the location was a bit out of the way for us - we usually stay in Broadbeach and it was just that little bit too far to walk, but that's just a personal thing. We also had a problem with the air conditioning - it wasn't working the first night so we were quite hot but it kicked in again on the second night which was good. I loved the lifts and enjoying the view through the glass windows - pretty cool! Thanks to all at Crowne Plaza for a great mid-week getaway!
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise Hotel
- Surfers Paradise Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise Gold Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise is set amongst lush tropical gardens. The heart of Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Jupiters Casino, surf beaches and some of the best shopping in Queensland are all within walking distance of the hotel. The majority of rooms boast Pacific Ocean views and all rooms have their own balconies. The hotel features two restaurants and bars including Queensland’s only revolving restaurant, Four Winds 360°, 26 floors above the beautiful Gold Coast. The hotels conference facilities can accommodate from 10 to 550 people in a variety of styles. Hotel facilities include two swimming pools (1 heated) with hot spas and sundecks, tennis court and gymnasium. Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise is your starting point for a host of recreational and entertainment activities that vary from theme-parks to championship golf courses to restaurants or non-stop nightlife. Whether you're looking for fun and adventure or simply want to relax and soak up the sun that the Gold Coast is so famous for, you'll find it when you experience Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.