First impressions - very good on arrival. Very spacious 2 bedroom apartment with separate large dining, kitchen and loungeroom. Price was very good at $122 per night. Views of Nerang River were good. However, couldn't get the air conditioner to turn on and wifi port not obtainable on our floor (11th), pool not heated as specified on website and ensuite bathroom was in need of a paint job and repair with tile coming out in shower and towel rail falling down. There was also renovations going on with loud banging in rooms above and next to us which caused some sleep issues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silverton offers accommodation for holidays in 1, 2 or 3 bedroom fully self-contained apartments with full resort facilities that have breathtaking views in all directions which include..... ocean, Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, direct undisturbed hinterland and main river with the activity of water sports and boats by day. Afternoon BBQs with the sunsets in the background, families swim in a gorgeous heated pool, and sit back to enjoy a cold beverage in the open surroundings that Silverton has before heading back to your unit to watch the kaleidoscope of brilliant lighting over the Goldcoast which Surfers Paradise puts on display, this will take your breath away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Silverton Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverton Holiday Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Silverton Holiday Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise