Rooms were large, but old and dirty. Still had rubbiush in room from previous tennants. We turned up, waited ages for staff to even come to reception. Hired 2 x 3 bed appartments but they would only provide 2 carparks in total, and they have no extra parking. When they worked out we were there for a bucks weekend they called the police and claimed someone threw 5 cents off the balcony, and kicked us out. We had literally checked in, dropped our bags and gone shopping. Even the cops were embarrassed and appologetic. Then the thieves still charged the full weekend on the credit card we provided.
No one we know will ever stay there again.
How somewhere this bad can survive in this market is a mystery.
Very overpriced for the condition of the hotel as well.
- Also Known As:
- Silverton Holiday Apartments Hotel
- Silverton Holiday Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Silverton Holiday Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silverton offers accommodation for holidays in 1, 2 or 3 bedroom fully self-contained apartments with full resort facilities that have breathtaking views in all directions which include..... ocean, Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, direct undisturbed hinterland and main river with the activity of water sports and boats by day. Afternoon BBQs with the sunsets in the background, families swim in a gorgeous heated pool, and sit back to enjoy a cold beverage in the open surroundings that Silverton has before heading back to your unit to watch the kaleidoscope of brilliant lighting over the Goldcoast which Surfers Paradise puts on display, this will take your breath away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Silverton Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.