We choose The Moorings because of all the great reviews on TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed. Gracie & Erin were so friendly and helpful and made us feel very welcome. We upgraded to a 2 bed apartment because we wanted a river view and we feel it was worth it. The apartment was well furnished, very comfortable and the view was stunning. The Moorings is ideally placed for easy access to all amenities, but this does mean that normal city noise is always in the background. We would certainly go back if we visit the Gold Coast again.
Tip: if you want to hire a car ask Gracie or Erin. They use Paradise Blue Rent a Car and the service is excellent. They deliver and collect the car from The Moorings, are so friendly to deal with and offer great rates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moorings on Cavill holiday apartments accommodation is the ultimate holiday destination combining the perfect Gold Coast location with the serenity of absolute river frontage.Call our reservations team direct for more great deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Moorings on Cavill Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moorings On Cavill Avenue Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Moorings On Cavill Avenue Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise