Our family of five had a wonderful stay on the 13th floor. It faces the river and offered the most amazing view.
The apartment is simply complete. With the fully-equipped kitchen, we had our breakfast and dinners at home most of the time. We did the laundry almost every day, and our boys enjoyed swimming in the pool.
The location is just brilliant. There are Woolworths and Coles across the road and its a 5-10 minutes walk to the shops, restaurants and the beach. The theme parks are at most 30 minutes away.
Our heartfelt thanks to the friendly, helpful, lovely and cheery hosts, Peter, Margaret, Erin and Nan for making our holiday in Gold Coast such a memorable one. When we return to the Gold Coast, we will definitely book the Moorings again.
And, I would surely recommend the Moorings to anyone who wants the comforts of a home while on vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moorings on Cavill holiday apartments accommodation is the ultimate holiday destination combining the perfect Gold Coast location with the serenity of absolute river frontage.Call our reservations team direct for more great deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Moorings on Cavill Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moorings On Cavill Avenue Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Moorings On Cavill Avenue Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise