Our first stay at these apartments and we were not disappointed. We had a 2 bedroom on the 23rd floor, bedrooms were a good size, 1 full size bathroom, 1 ensuite, laundry, large kitchen and large living area with panoramic views.
Apartments A,B,C are on the ocean side of the building, D & E on the north & south ends, which means E which we had & I assume D also gets views of the ocean, city view & mountain views.
The room was well maintained with furniture & bedding all up to a good standard, I have read other reviews which say the rooms were old, so best to check maybe before you book as some may have been renovated.
We made use of the indoor pool, (way to much chlorine though) and the free downstairs BBQ, as for location it's only a 5 min walk to Cavill Ave and parking is provided free of charge.
The negatives, cracked bathroom window & sink & the sink took forever to drain, however none of these would stop us from staying in the same place again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imperial Surf Resort Apartments is just a stroll from the patrolled beach and on the doorstep to the hub of the Gold Coast in more ways than one. In walking distance to the Surfers Paradise mall with fabulous shops and boutiques and its own complement restaurants, ranging from gourmet to casual alfresco dining. Boasting spectacular view and being one of the tallest buildings on the Gold Coast. All apartments have ocean views, some also feature sights of the hinterland ranges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BreakFree Imperial Surf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Surf Hotel Surfers Paradise
- BreakFree Imperial Surf Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise