this apartment was everything you could ask for,close to beach,shops and general positioning. The staff were very helpful,but one thing was that i thought they opened and closed reception too late and early.They had hiring of boards. The rooms were great and the view was amazing.The pools are also great would highly recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imperial Surf Resort Apartments is just a stroll from the patrolled beach and on the doorstep to the hub of the Gold Coast in more ways than one. In walking distance to the Surfers Paradise mall with fabulous shops and boutiques and its own complement restaurants, ranging from gourmet to casual alfresco dining. Boasting spectacular view and being one of the tallest buildings on the Gold Coast. All apartments have ocean views, some also feature sights of the hinterland ranges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BreakFree Imperial Surf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Surf Hotel Surfers Paradise
- BreakFree Imperial Surf Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise