We had great views of the ocean and skyline of Surfers from our apartments. The Imperial Surf Resort is located conveniently, just across the road from the beach and within walking distance of shops and restaurants. The apartments themselves are run down and old and need updating. They were also not the cleanest and bugs were found throughout the room. On a more positive note, the pools and spa were great, as were the sauna and steam room. Staff were friendly and helpful. Okay but don't expect anything fantastic in terms of the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imperial Surf Resort Apartments is just a stroll from the patrolled beach and on the doorstep to the hub of the Gold Coast in more ways than one. In walking distance to the Surfers Paradise mall with fabulous shops and boutiques and its own complement restaurants, ranging from gourmet to casual alfresco dining. Boasting spectacular view and being one of the tallest buildings on the Gold Coast. All apartments have ocean views, some also feature sights of the hinterland ranges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your BreakFree Imperial Surf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Surf Hotel Surfers Paradise
- BreakFree Imperial Surf Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise