A great hotel in a goof location and certainly not lacking in amenities. Staff were courteous and friendly and our room was very nice. The bathroom was a bit small for my liking and the shower head was one of those terrible "Water saver" types that you have to run about in to get wet. The room was obviously recently renovated so carpets and fittings were new and modern. The king size bed was comfortable and the pillow selection abundant. My only gripes are having to pay for parking - the facilities are there already & have been since the hotel was built - charging $15 per night is just plain gouging the customer, as id expecting guests to pay for wifi. We have traveled extensively, all over the world, and even the nastiest flea pit in the USA or Europe offers free wifi. Hotels in Australia need to get with thew program. There was some "Upgrade package" offered where parking, wifi and a buffet breakfast was available but this wasnt presented to us as an option on check-in and we only saw it on an add panel in one of the lifts the morning of our check out. The breakfast specials were also frustrating - why have a full buffet at a cheaper price than the continental - very poor marketing. Would stay here again but only if we can't source a hotel with both free parking and wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Watermark Hotel & Spa is located alongside the Surfers Paradise Light Rail Station in the heart of Surfers Paradise, the host of magnificent beaches, shopping and restaurants. Guests enjoy a day spa and hair salon, two outdoor swimming pools and spas, a fitness centre and games room. Our modern designer rooms enjoy ocean or hinterland views and include a flat-screen TV, fridge and are fully air conditioned. The en suite bathrooms are supplied with luxury Amenita amenities and a hairdryer. Shared laundry facilities are available. L'Aqua Day Spa boasts a variety of massage treatments, and features ASAP and Waterlily products to ensure pure indulgence; open Tuesday to Saturday inclusive. Waves Buffet Restaurant offers a hot buffet breakfast daily, and an International Buffet for dinner, plus an a la Carte menu. * Opening on 20th December,Clifford's Grill & Lounge and Walrus Social House (bar, gaming, cafe) for a night of great tastes and tempting cocktails. The Hotel is ideally positioned on the Surfers Paradise Station of the Light Rail connecting to Gold Coast Convention Centre and Jupiters Casino, or a five minute walk to Cavill Avenue ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watermark Hotel And Spa Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast Surfers Paradise