Stayed here for a weekend with my family. The view from my room was amazing and it's very close to the beach, The only downside is that the room could have been bigger and more spacious. Otherwise, everything was great and I'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Watermark Hotel & Spa is located alongside the Surfers Paradise Light Rail Station in the heart of Surfers Paradise, the host of magnificent beaches, shopping and restaurants. Guests enjoy a day spa and hair salon, two outdoor swimming pools and spas, a fitness centre and games room. Our modern designer rooms enjoy ocean or hinterland views and include a flat-screen TV, fridge and are fully air conditioned. The en suite bathrooms are supplied with luxury Amenita amenities and a hairdryer. Shared laundry facilities are available. L'Aqua Day Spa boasts a variety of massage treatments, and features ASAP and Waterlily products to ensure pure indulgence; open Tuesday to Saturday inclusive. Waves Buffet Restaurant offers a hot buffet breakfast daily, and an International Buffet for dinner, plus an a la Carte menu. Visit Clifford's Grill & Lounge and Walrus Social House (bar, gaming, cafe) for a night of great tastes and tempting cocktails. The Hotel is ideally positioned on the Surfers Paradise Station of the Light Rail connecting to Gold Coast Convention Centre and Jupiters Casino, or a five minute walk to Cavill Avenue ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watermark Hotel And Spa Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast Surfers Paradise