Wasn't too sure about this hotel when I booked it but it turned out to be a pleasant surprise.
It alsways comes up as one of the cheaper hotels to stay at on the Gold Coast so I thought it would be quite average.
It turned out to be very good, the rooms are a good size (very comfortable). The hotel itself is quite large, has 2 pools, a spa, a mini casino & 2 restaurants.
Parking is $15 per day which isn't too bad considering that the hotel is in a great location, very close to the beach & Cavill Ave.
Very good place for families, there is a kids games room as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast offers 4.5 star accommodation in the heart of Surfers Paradise, just 80 metres walk to golden beaches and 5 minutes away from world class shopping, dining & nightlife. Guests have access to an extensive range of hotel facilities including 24 hour reception, luxury day spa, award winning a la carte & buffet restaurants, 2 bars, hairdresser, 2 pools and gymnasium. There is also the option to indulge in the luxury Club Premier package which offers a 5 star high floor room with ocean or hinterland views, access to Club lounge, evening canapes & drinks, hot & cold breakfast selection, bottle of Chandon on arrival, valet parking, late checkout and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watermark Hotel And Spa Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast Surfers Paradise