I recently stayed at this hotel, With friends, the staff is so rude and arrogant, Especially the blonde lady, and what a bad look when she was eating a sandwich at reception while talking to us and a young gentleman was also eating while at an other computer and kept staring at us,
( THEY SEEM TO HAVE THE I DONT CARE ATTITUDE TO THIER GUESTS , IT WAS LIKE THEY HAD YOUR MONEY NOW SO BAD TO SAD ATTITUDE IS HOW WE FELT) The rooms are filthy and when we asked for it to be recleaned before we unpacked the Blonde lady said it was cleaned to their standard so if we wanted it recleaned they will do it for a fee.
The pillows are extremely thin , it was like not having a pillow at all , This hotel advertised as fully self contained & free Wi-Fi in rooms WRONG, no toaster, only half the cutelry for example we had 6 tea spoons, a heap of diner knives NO FORKS, The room ws full of dust on the bed was only 2 sheets ( VERY THIN ) sunken in the middle no doona or bed spread, The bathroom vent full of dust , Shower mouldy, No furniture on the balcony just one broken plastic chair , carpets full of stains, Couch Disgusting, Felt dirty every time we were in the room so ended up hardly being in there , we asked if we could get one more toilet roll they said yes , But it would cost $2 per roll , what joke when you go to the shopping centre a get a 10 pack for $6 which we did and took the rest home , Bath towels had yellow stains on them, & they will take a $200 bond on arrival which is fine as most hotels do this but honestly the $200 bond would pay for all the furniture in the room if you bought on online / opt shops etc as it was that old and tired The only good thing about this hotel is the location, otherwise avoid AVOID
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Beachcomber Resort Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Resort Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Breakfree Beachcomber Surfers Hotel
- Breakfree Beachcomber Surfers Paradise
- Beachcomber Resort Surfers Paradise Gold Coast