Apart from the entry foyer this establishment is VERY tired. There was insufficient parking spaces partly due to derelict cars that had been dumped, and one had to almost always park on the lower level which has no lift access, too bad if you are wheelchair bound.The unit itself was just OK , the bed was very bony(you could feel the springs (bones ) thru the bedclothes.The seating supplied for watching the TV was way too low and needed to be turned around (very heavy ) to watch the box. The kitchen was well equipped but the fridge made a consistent growling noise. The unit was clean and had new carpets but the pillows were WOEFUL (a folded towel would have given better support) Fortunately we travel with our own pillows so this did not affect us. These units are individually owned and so you need your lucky socks on when you book to get a room which is of a reasonable standard. On a positive note the staff were pleasant and were able to overcome any minor difficulties that we faced, also positive is the location which is close to everything. Would I stay there again ??? Probably but I would want up to date photos of the accommodation before booking
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Beachcomber Resort Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Resort Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Breakfree Beachcomber Surfers Hotel
- Breakfree Beachcomber Surfers Paradise
- Beachcomber Resort Surfers Paradise Gold Coast