Well, I have to say that some of the reviews on here made me laugh more than anything. People annoyed because they couldn't get a partial credit because they want to get back to their flooded house? rude staff? not up to standard? I call Bull#%!@ on the last 2, and the first one? It's a business, the location you chose to buy a house is not their responsibility!!!
Well, we visited for a long weekend and got back home yesterday and this resort is fantastic. Great staff from bar staff to cleaners were all very friendly and forever stoppped to talk to kids.
Yes, the rooms may be a little tired but are certainly clean, remember people. Young children stay there day in, day out, of course the rooms will get tired, we are forever trying to keep a perfect home but kids make that impossible. The pool area is fantastic, the food is of good quality and theme nights are a great idea, which also gives people a chance to interact with the chefs. My only criticism if any would be $18.50 for the BBQ night was a little overpriced for the food that was on offer but at the end of the day, it was my choice to pay,
So people, if you want a great place to stay with kids and your willing to make your ego and snobbery take a back seat, give Paradise resort a chance as your children will thank you for it, if you can't do that. Stick your kids in a 3 piece suit, throw some Brylcreem in their hair and take them to the Waldorf Astoria for cucumber sandwiches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Resort Gold Coast is renowned as a Heaven for Kids and Paradise for Parents. The only resort that truly caters for all children from babies and toddlers right through to 12 year olds, you can relax knowing the kids are having a ball in our Zone 4 Kids club with its magical themed play spaces and fully supervised sessions daily. With the giant Zone 4 Kids Water Park, lagoon pool, spa, permanent Ice-rink, adventure playground, cafe and Bistro, bar and a host of free daily activities, Paradise Resort is the perfect choice for your next family holiday.If you are seeking a resort that will keep your children entertained from sun up to sundown this is the resort for you. There is a choice of a la carte dining, mini-mart and take away outlets. The resort is located within 200 metres of the beach and within easy walk to the centre of Surfers Paradise without having the stress of being in the hub. Paradise Resort takes all the stress out of a family holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Paradise Resort Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Resort Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Paradise Resort Surfers
- Paradise Hotel Surfers
- Paradise Resort Australia
- Paradise Resort Gold Coast Surfers Paradise