This hotel has had a recent change of ownership. We have been to this hotel many times and I have to say the new waterpark is fantastic for the kids! The pools are all very shallow which is also good for the kids, but it would be nice to have a deeper pool for those who want to relax and have a swim. The room we stayed in was the king bunkhouse and it was very good. The kids loved the bunkbeds! There was also a playstation 2 in the kids bunkbed area. Only problem there was not enough games available
To hire so my son missed out until the last day we were there. My only proble
With this room is that the air-conditioning doesn't reach the kids bunkbed area due to a wall between the king bed and the bunkbeds. There was a fan in the bunkbed area but the kids were still very hot. Microwave and toaster provided in the room which was very handy. Accounting department couldn't find our payments and so we were harassed the whole stay over payments we 'owed' even though we had paid in advance . No apologies when they finally 'found' the payments. We have been offered something if we come back which we probably will because the kids love the place. An iceskating rink will also be opening up there very soon at $20 for a 2 hour session. Food options were good especially in the cafe. Minimart provided essentials as well as treats for the kids. Theme nights and entertainment were also lots of fun for the kids. Free parking on a vacant block next door for guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Resort Gold Coast is renowned as a Heaven for Kids and Paradise for Parents. The only resort that truly caters for all children from babies and toddlers right through to 12 year olds, you can relax knowing the kids are having a ball in our Zone 4 Kids club with its magical themed play spaces and fully supervised sessions daily. With the giant Zone 4 Kids Water Park, lagoon pool, spa, permanent Ice-rink, adventure playground, cafe and Bistro, bar and a host of free daily activities, Paradise Resort is the perfect choice for your next family holiday.If you are seeking a resort that will keep your children entertained from sun up to sundown this is the resort for you. There is a choice of a la carte dining, mini-mart and take away outlets. The resort is located within 200 metres of the beach and within easy walk to the centre of Surfers Paradise without having the stress of being in the hub. Paradise Resort takes all the stress out of a family holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Paradise Resort Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Resort Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Paradise Resort Surfers
- Paradise Hotel Surfers
- Paradise Resort Australia
- Paradise Resort Gold Coast Surfers Paradise