My first gripe was paying another $10per day per vehicle to park what a rip off! Then the room smells like old wet dog there are old box style tvs on bench tops which in my opinion are downright dangerous for small kids,the bath was rusted and outdated. We got an interconnecting room as we had so many kids but there's not even a microwave in the room to heat meals or bottles a sink near the fridge would be nice to be able wash babies bottles not in the bathroom where hygiene is not the greatest! The glass sliding doors are terrible and need to be replaced the airconditioner is so old it barely works. The pool area is far too small for the amount of people and not nearly enough staff around it twice we had to request staff to remove older very rough kids from the little kids pool the spa was constantly overloaded which is very dangerous I'm surprised there has not been major accidents at this resort! We woke up Christmas morning to a huge domestic in the adjoining room we tried calling every person even the emergancy button and no one answered if not for the cleaning lady this fight could of turned very bad as it was the language used was disgusting enough,once the staff finally came they acted in an appropriate manner and assured us they were sorting it out. My fear is that when there is an emergancy and no one answers what happens when it's someone's life in jeopardy? The management need to sit down and get this sorted before someone gets hurt!
On a good note the staff are fantastic even on Christmas Day the lunch was great and staff were very happy and attentive 10/10 for staff
The food was good but I think a bit limited after 3 days of the same stuff it's a bit boring and all the "extras.?like bacon and eggs at breakfast come on I've never paid extra for that at a buffet
This was our first trip here and unless they update and get some emergancy plans in place we won't be returning and unfortunately wouldn't recommend it to others which is sad because it has the potential to be great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Resort Gold Coast is renowned as a Heaven for Kids and Paradise for Parents. The only resort that truly caters for all children from babies and toddlers right through to 12 year olds, you can relax knowing the kids are having a ball in our Zone 4 Kids club with its magical themed play spaces and fully supervised sessions daily. With the giant Zone 4 Kids Water Park, lagoon pool, spa, permanent Ice-rink, adventure playground, cafe and Bistro, bar and a host of free daily activities, Paradise Resort is the perfect choice for your next family holiday.If you are seeking a resort that will keep your children entertained from sun up to sundown this is the resort for you. There is a choice of a la carte dining, mini-mart and take away outlets. The resort is located within 200 metres of the beach and within easy walk to the centre of Surfers Paradise without having the stress of being in the hub. Paradise Resort takes all the stress out of a family holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Paradise Resort Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Resort Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Paradise Resort Surfers
- Paradise Hotel Surfers
- Paradise Resort Australia
- Paradise Resort Gold Coast Surfers Paradise