I stayed here when my teens were young and had the best holiday. That was 12 years ago. I took my eight y/o recently and the rooms have not changed just really aged. I booked an online special and i think the resort saw that as an opportunity to place me on the side of the very noisy main road and a far distance away from the pool area. After complaining i was moved slightly closer to the pill area but told to pay an extra $20 per night for the convenient location!!! So beware when booking those special deals online!!!!
The Polynesian dancers are no longer there to entertain on a Saturday night and neither are the awesome themed dinner nights at the buffet restaurant. The food is way over priced and poor quality. Breakfast was a disaster as they completely forgot my order then took over an hour to finally cook it and bring it out. The water park is a huge bonus and the only real reason i booked but i won't return. It simply isn't value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Resort Gold Coast is renowned as a Heaven for Kids and Paradise for Parents. The only resort that truly caters for all children from babies and toddlers right through to 12 year olds, you can relax knowing the kids are having a ball in our Zone 4 Kids club with its magical themed play spaces and fully supervised sessions daily. With the giant Zone 4 Kids Water Park, lagoon pool, spa, permanent Ice-rink, adventure playground, cafe and Bistro, bar and a host of free daily activities, Paradise Resort is the perfect choice for your next family holiday.If you are seeking a resort that will keep your children entertained from sun up to sundown this is the resort for you. There is a choice of a la carte dining, mini-mart and take away outlets. The resort is located within 200 metres of the beach and within easy walk to the centre of Surfers Paradise without having the stress of being in the hub. Paradise Resort takes all the stress out of a family holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Paradise Resort Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Resort Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Paradise Resort Surfers
- Paradise Hotel Surfers
- Paradise Resort Australia
- Paradise Resort Gold Coast Surfers Paradise