We got a studio room on the 21st floor. Just amazing! The view is beautiful, and the room is HUGE! I stayed with my mum and 3 year old son. They gave us a trundle bed for him and mum and I shared the king bed. There was plenty of room. There was a sliding door to seperate the bedroom and dining room. The hotel is close to everything, beach, shops and restaurants. The reception staff were very helpful and served us with a smile.
I felt it nessesery to write this review. I read a lot of the reviews before we came and they were all really negitive.....This was not at all the case for us. We had a great time and everything was spot on. Thank you Mantra Staff, we had a ball.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering premium accommodation in the heart of Surfers Paradise, Mantra Legends Hotel provides the ideal location for a family holiday, short break or business trip. The hotel is just a short stroll to the beach, premium shopping outlets and fine dining restaurants and Surfers Paradise's famous nightlife scene is a mere five minute walk. The hotel boasts well appointed guest rooms and suites, featuring ocean or hinterland views. All rooms offer air conditioning, cable TV, in-house movies, wireless connectivity and most feature a private balcony and the option of upgrading to a deluxe (refurbished) room. On-site facilities cater to both business travellers and those on a relaxed getaway. We offer exceptional conferencing facilities as well as a beautiful outdoor pool area, fully equipped gym and steam room. We offer guest services including 24 hour reception, secure undercover parking (subject to availability) and concierge. Our hotel offers an on-site restaurant, Fables and our own Tales Bar. Join us for breakfast, dinner or simply an evening cocktail. We provide the ideal location for a family holiday, short break or business trip. Maintenance Notice: From 19th- 25th April, minor upgrade works will take place at the reception desk at Mantra Legends Hotel. There minimal impact upon check-in and check-out and a temporary reception desk will be in place during this time. From 26th April - 2nd May, minor upgrade works will take place to the Lobby Bar 'Tales'. During this time, a temporary bar will be in operation and little disruption to normal operation is foreseen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, EasyToBook, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Mantra Legends Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Legends Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Legends Hotel Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise