We just got back from a family trip to New Zealand and Australia. Even though all the hotels that we stayed in were very good and comfortable, we thought Mantra Legends was the best!
We got rooms on the 13th floor, the view of the city and the beach from our balcony was surreal! We had booked 3 rooms - a twin room and an individual room with an attached kitchen and other essential facilities. The rooms were spacious and clean, the staff very courteous. A special mention of the South East Asian man who takes care of the free tour bookings next to the reception! We had booked a Limo through him, and thought he was a wonderful person - very warm and cordial!
The hotel's prime location was only icing on the cake - a stones throw away from the beach and in the middle of the most happening street; we couldn't have asked for more!
Don't think we'd ever be visiting Australia again, but for anyone who plans to, Mantra is fab!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering premium accommodation in the heart of Surfers Paradise, Mantra Legends Hotel provides the ideal location for a family holiday, short break or business trip. The hotel is just a short stroll to the beach, premium shopping outlets and fine dining restaurants and Surfers Paradise's famous nightlife scene is a mere five minute walk. The hotel boasts well appointed guest rooms and suites, featuring ocean or hinterland views. All rooms offer air conditioning, cable TV, in-house movies, wireless connectivity and most feature a private balcony and the option of upgrading to a deluxe (refurbished) room. On-site facilities cater to both business travellers and those on a relaxed getaway. We offer exceptional conferencing facilities as well as a beautiful outdoor pool area, fully equipped gym and steam room. We offer guest services including 24 hour reception, secure undercover parking (subject to availability) and concierge. Our hotel offers an on-site restaurant, Fables and our own Tales Bar. Join us for breakfast, dinner or simply an evening cocktail. We provide the ideal location for a family holiday, short break or business trip. Maintenance Notice: From 19th- 25th April, minor upgrade works will take place at the reception desk at Mantra Legends Hotel. There minimal impact upon check-in and check-out and a temporary reception desk will be in place during this time. From 26th April - 2nd May, minor upgrade works will take place to the Lobby Bar 'Tales'. During this time, a temporary bar will be in operation and little disruption to normal operation is foreseen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Mantra Legends Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Legends Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Legends Hotel Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise