Everything about this hotel makes me want to come back. The retro fit out gives off a very fun and welcoming vibe. We checked in and got a free upgrade to an ocean view room. It was awesome waking up to that sunrise. The venues downstairs were also great. Breakfast at the restaurant was quite unique and I loved every bit of it. Dinner is served in the same style - just make sure you come on an empty stomach! The bar on the ground floor is a great way to unwind after a day out exploring. The hotel is a short walk away from the life of GC, the beach, bus stops and car hire. Looking forward to coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise