This is an amazing hotel, so chic and retro and it has so many elements to offer guests.
From the foyer to your room and most of all, the restaurant, Bazaar and bar, Stinray. The classy and edgy decor and guest facilities makes this hotel stand out from the rest.
I have been in the hospitality game for many years and its so refreshing to see something different and reasonably priced.
Well done and congrats to the staff! I highly recommend QT Gold Coast.
Its a shame about Surfers Paradise and the roadworks and diggers in the way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise