This hotel was so much fun to stay in, the room was soo comfy and the area was convenient.
We hardly ever stay in hotels because we feel like we get better value & meet friendlier people out of guesthouse type accomodation so we were a bit shocked when someone took out bags to our room! The hotel is very funky, beautifully renovated & the room was fantastic. The onsite food & drink options were pricey but nice enough. I suppose we missed the friendly service you get with smaller accomodation but we made up for it with cocktails.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.