To all the lovely trip adviser fan. My bf and I traveled to Queensland in November for 3 days. Decided to try out QT. It's very new, modern, clean, room was spaces, Staff was very nice and Very close to everything. Parking is extra $$ but was a very safe underground parking. The only minor problem was there are not enough staff on at anytime. If your like me and more relax and don't like to be bothered by staff and tour guide then this is the place to stay. But if your the kind of person that like 100% customer service well I'm telling you now that you not going to get it!!
Tip: There is complimentary lemonade for every booking please please say yes if they ask to get the lemonade sent to your room on arrival because I never got my lemonade. Until this day I still want my lemonade.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.